Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New to the blogging world

So I'm part of an online stitching group, and it seems like so many of the members have these great blogs that I decided I would give my own blog a shot. I love reading about them and what they've been up to, and it seems like a great way to keep track of my own life, projects, etc. I hope to be able to get out here at least once a week and keep this area updated. Life does seem to get in the way of the plans we make, but I'm going to try very hard. Actually, now that I'm so interested in others' blogs, it may not be so hard. And so ends my first post. More to come later...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world & I joined your followers so I will automatically get your updates. It takes a while to learn about the different things you can do. There are blog exchange groups also and lots of neat blog things.

    I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete